Ben Boar is a five bedroom property with four upstairs and one conveniently located on the ground floor for those who are happier on the ground. Two king bedrooms upstairs are en suite with the queen and bunk rooms sharing the family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower. The bunk room is kid heaven with a TV, books and games.
Downstairs the large kitchen and living rooms are great for big family dinners and then sit around the log fire afterwards. There is also a bathroom downstairs.
Pets are welcome downstairs. Ben Boar has a non smoking policy.
Ben Boar Features
- Two king ensuite bedrooms, two queen bedrooms, all with quality linen, blankets and doonas and electric blankets
- Bunk room sleeping 6 with two double bunks and two trundles
- Four bathrooms in total, one with Spa bath
- Wood burning fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Huge dining table to seat 14
- Quality sheets and towels are provided
- Outdoor dining with large BBQ and rotisserie
- Double garage plus plenty of off street parking
- Comfortable lounge with TV and stereo
- Full laundry
- Portable cot and high chair
- Complimentary starter pack of goodies for the first breakfast plus basic cooking supplies and toiletries are supplied.
Stunning Views - Rod (October 2016)
This is a fantastic home in a great location and catered really well for a group of friends wanting the Blue Mountain experience. The home is large, clean and has everything you need for a good holiday. The views at your front door are stunning, and its location is central to everything. We want to travel there again and would love to rent this home.